Octopus Choice – a variable 4% to 5% per annum, no fixed term
Tired of measly returns on cash? Happy to take some risk? Octopus Choice could be an answer. Earn higher interest – invest alongside Octopus in loans backed by bricks and mortar. Quick and easy. No fixed term (instant access not guaranteed).
Why consider investing?
- Targets a variable rate between 4% and 5% paid out every month (not guaranteed)
- Invest from £5,000 to £2 million
- Invest your own or your company's money
- Loans secured against bricks and mortar – in case of default, you have first charge on the assets
- No fixed term – you can ask to withdraw the money at any time but instant access is not guaranteed
- Low loan to value – around 60% on average and maximum 76%
- Diversification – Octopus aims to spread your money across 10 loans
- Strong track record – Octopus has made over 3,500 loans for over £2.6 billion and lost less than 0.1% since 2009. Past performance is not a guide to the future
What to watch out for?
Your actual return could be higher or lower, depending on how much and when you invest, and how the loans in your portfolio perform. All interest is paid gross – the tax due depends on circumstances and may change in future.
Octopus Choice is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Neither your capital nor interest are guaranteed, so you could get back less than you invest. You should not invest money you cannot afford to lose. You can ask to withdraw your money at any time, however Octopus cannot guarantee instant access.
How to invest
Before investing you should download and read carefully the provider documents. Please also read the risk statement.
Once you decide to invest, please download, complete and return the application form.
Please note: our service is not advice nor a personal recommendation to invest. The products we offer are not suitable for everyone. They are normally high risk, illiquid and should be held for the long term. If you're unsure an investment is right for you, please seek professional advice.
- Co-investment in property loans
- Target raise
- Interest rate
- around 4% (not guaranteed)
- No fixed term
- Loan to value
- 60% on average