Seneca Property off-market investment
Wealth Club investors can co-invest with Seneca Property in a portfolio of six high-yielding serviced offices. This deal is not accessible anywhere else.
You could benefit from both income and equity upside: an annual income of 7.15% and a return of 1.95x over 4 years (1.76x base case). Please note: income and growth are not guaranteed.
Read our initial report and, if you like it, register your interest without any obligation. The deadline is 7 July, so time is of the essence.
What is the opportunity and why is it attractive?
The UK serviced office market has grown by 11% in the last year. The demand for flexible workspace continues to outstrip supply due to the surge in number of start-ups, consultants, part-timers plus large corporates looking for agile office solutions.
Seneca has secured an off-market opportunity to acquire six high-yielding business centres across the North and the Midlands. The centres offer a pick 'n' mix approach so customers can choose what they need and pay for what they use.
- 80% current average occupancy rate
- Current total gross rent of £2.4 million with net operating income of £1.7 million
- Target income distribution 7.15% p.a.
- Projected return is 1.95x money for business as usual (base 1.76x). Returns are not guaranteed.
- Attractive off-market purchase price
- Exit targeted from year 4
- Minimum investment – £50,000
- Asset-backed off-market investment
- Target raise
- £6 million
- Target return
- Target income
- 7.15% p.a.
- Target exit
- 4 years