Asset backed: Titan Storage EIS
Archived article: please remember tax and investment rules and circumstances can change over time. This article reflects our views at the time of publication.
Rather than looking for the next Facebook many EIS investors prefer asset-rich investments which could provide steady returns and a ‘safety net' if things don’t go to plan.
One such investment for consideration is the Titan Storage (Sidcup) EIS.
Titan Storage EIS highlights
- Raising £5 million (minimum investment through Wealth Club £25,000) – to build a storage facility in Sidcup, Kent
- Only £800,000 left
- Storage sector steadily growing since the 1980s and appears largely recession proof
- Highly experienced management already operates six sites under the Titan brand – three profitable and three on track to be
- Projected return of £2.10 for every 70p invested – not guaranteed, you could get back less than you invest
- EIS tax relief: up to 30% income tax saving, capital gains deferral and IHT relief
- Good downside protection
- Advance EIS assurance received
- Aiming to be invested in the current (2016/17) tax year
Please remember EIS investments are illiquid and capital is at risk. They are not suitable for everyone. Investors should not invest money they are not prepared to lose. The value of tax relief will depend on your circumstances and tax rules could change in future.
Wealth Club aims to make it easier for experienced investors to find information on – and apply for – tax-efficient investments. You should base your investment decision on the provider's documents and ensure you have read and fully understand them before investing. This review is a marketing communication. It is not advice or a personal or research recommendation to buy the investment mentioned. It does not satisfy legal requirements promoting investment research independence and is thus not subject to prohibitions on dealing ahead of its dissemination.
Titan Storage (Sidcup) EIS
Free research reportDownload your free research report