Experienced investors only: sign up for exclusive deals
Archived article: please remember tax and investment rules and circumstances can change over time. This article reflects our views at the time of publication.
Apply for access to exclusive deals
We often have access to investment opportunities that aren’t widely available, or which are normally only open to institutional investors.
Would you like to be kept in the loop about these kind of deals?
They are for very experienced or professional investors only. If you’re eligible, we’ll send you updates when we hear of new opportunities. These might include:
- Private equity deals, some EIS and some not
- Co-investment opportunities alongside institutional funds
- Commercial property investments
- Bridging loans and other structured debt opportunities
- Alternative assets such as forestry
These are compelling opportunities, but equally they could be higher risk. These investments are not open to everyone.
We will need to be able to classify you as an “Elective Professional” investor. This means you need to be:
- An experienced investor who has the knowledge and relevant experience to understand the risks and
- Able to invest a minimum of £25,000
So please only request to sign up if all three are true. We are required to ask you some questions about your investment experience, as well as check you understand the protections you are giving up – we have a short questionnaire, which you can complete online.