Free report: Octopus Titan – inside the largest VCT
Archived article: please remember tax and investment rules and circumstances can change over time. This article reflects our views at the time of publication.
What will the research report tell you?
- Performance and dividends – and what's behind them
- Where might any future growth come from?
- What type of companies are in the portfolio?
- Which are the successes and failures to date?
- Who are the people behind the VCT?
- Does size matter? How?
Please remember VCTs can be more risky and illiquid than more mainstream investments. They are not suitable for everyone. Investors should not invest money they cannot afford to lose. Octopus Titan VCT has announced it intends to raise funds, but this is an intention only and might not happen.
This report, like our service, is not advice nor a personal recommendation. Wealth Club aims to highlight investments we believe have merit, but you should form your own view.