FT Money podcast: “Should you invest in Venture Capital Trusts?”
Wealth Club’s Alex Davies is the featured guest on this week’s FT Money podcast titled: “Should you invest in Venture Capital Trusts?”
Claer Barrett, personal finance editor at The Financial Times, asks:
- Why are VCTs becoming more mainstream?
- If you've been capped out of your pension, should you consider VCTs?
- They are perceived as high risk: is this deserved?
- Why are VCT charges higher than unit trusts?
- What are the tax benefits of VCTs?
- How do investors receive their returns?
- How Alex uses VCTs in his own portfolio
You can listen to the episode here:
The episode can also be played from FT.com’s podcast page.
Find out more about investing in VCTs
Free factsheet: VCTs at a glanceGet the factsheet