Just announced: Wealth Club is finalist at the 2018 Growth Investor Awards
Archived article: please remember tax and investment rules and circumstances can change over time. This article reflects our views at the time of publication.
The finalists for this year’s Growth Investor Awards were announced today. Wealth Club is a finalist in two categories: Best Investment Platform and Industry Game Changer.
If you’re an experienced investor and want to make tax-efficient investments or access deals not normally open to retail investors without advice, Wealth Club is the best place to go. Other platforms or services offer some of what we offer, but we believe none offers all.
- Breadth of investment choice: VCTs, EIS, SEIS, IHT portfolios, AIM ISAs, property deals, bonds, single company deals plus alternatives such as forestry, solar and private equity/co-investment opportunities from a wide range of investment managers.
- Depth of investment research: we cover topics such as investment strategy, target returns, performance and track record, management team, risks and fees. In many cases, we also offer in-depth research reports and video interviews with the manager.
- Service and support: if you have any questions, you can chat online, call or email us. You’ll speak to knowledgeable investment specialists, no call centres or automated menu options. We aim to answer all queries straight away.
- Ease of applying and managing investments: Wealth Club was the first direct-to-consumer platform to facilitate online applications for VCTs. Online applications are now available for many of the products we offer. After applying, investors can monitor and manage their investments on our online portal – the first and only of its kind. For each investment and holding you have a full history: from the initial subscription to the share allotment, dividend payments and top-ups alongside the latest valuation. Whenever available, you can see relevant documents: contract notes and investment updates.
- Free resources: We offer a host of free information online: from free guides and articles to video explainers and fund manager interviews.
- Market-leading savings: it normally cost less to invest through us than to invest directly with the provider, through an adviser or another broker. On certain VCTs, in addition to the initial saving, we offer annual rebates of up to 0.25% for the first three years.
But the real question is: what do investors think of the service?
98% of clients rate our service good, very good or excellent.*
Here are some typical comments:
My experience with Wealth Club has been excellent. I was able to speak to and correspond with someone who took my questions seriously and answered them competently straightaway.Mr C.H., Aberdeenshire
Seeing a site with intelligent commentary on the various offerings is a breath of fresh airMr M.L., London
Clear, unhurried and intelligent discussion with staff on the pros and cons of possible investment targets. Quick and reliable getting back on queries. Flexible approach to tailoring offers to my requirements. I’m impressed. I have the impression of dealing with people who understand their business, convey information lucidly and objectively and act with integrity.Mr C.V., Hampshire
The service is very good. I like your research reports as they are very easy to read and understand, factual and help me with my investment decisions.Mr P.B., Aberdeenshire
Friendly, unobtrusive and professional service.Dr E.H.D., Wiltshire
*Wealth Club client satisfaction survey August 2017, 100 respondents
Find out more…
Register to hear more about the investments Wealth Club offers.
Wealth Club aims to make it easier for experienced investors to find information on – and apply for – tax-efficient investments. You should base your investment decision on the provider's documents and ensure you have read and fully understand them before investing. This review is a marketing communication. It is not advice or a personal or research recommendation to buy the investment mentioned. It does not satisfy legal requirements promoting investment research independence and is thus not subject to prohibitions on dealing ahead of its dissemination.