Free research report: asset-backed pub EIS in Notting Hill
Rather than looking for the next Facebook, many EIS investors prefer asset-rich investments which could provide steady returns and a ‘safety net' if things don’t go to plan. One such investment for consideration is this new London pub EIS.
This four-page report is packed with the essential facts you need to decide if this investment is for you. Simply complete your details to download your free report.
- Raising £5 million to refit an historic pub and music venue in Notting Hill
- Asset-backed – prime central London freehold
- Advance Assurance received
- Highly experienced management – this is their fifth pub redevelopment project
- Target returns of 2x money invested which the management expects to beat (returns not guaranteed)
- EIS tax relief: up to 30% income tax saving, capital gains deferral and IHT relief
- Closing on 4 April 2017 at latest
- Exit targeted for year four to five
Please remember EIS investments are illiquid and capital is at risk. They are not suitable for everyone. Investors should not invest money they cannot afford to lose. The value of tax relief will depend on your circumstances and tax rules could change in future.
This report is not intended to be advice or a personal recommendation to buy the investment mentioned, nor is it a research recommendation. Wealth Club aims to highlight investments we believe have merit, but investors should form their own view on any proposed investment.