Free research report: Titan Storage EIS
Rather than looking for the next Facebook, many EIS investors prefer asset-rich investments which could provide steady returns and a ‘safety net' if things don’t go to plan. One such investment for consideration is the Titan Storage EIS.
This three-page report is packed with the essential facts you need to decide if this investment is for you. Simply complete your details to download your free report.
- Raising £5 million (minimum investment through Wealth Club £25,000) – to build a storage facility in Sidcup, Kent
- Storage sector steadily growing since the 1980s and appears largely recession proof
- Highly experienced management already operates six sites under the Titan brand – three profitable and three on track to be
- Projected return of £2.10 for every 70p invested – not guaranteed, you could get back less than you invest
- EIS tax relief: up to 30% income tax saving, capital gains deferral and IHT relief
- Good downside protection
- Advance EIS assurance received
- Aiming to be invested in the current (2016/17) tax year
Please remember EIS investments are illiquid and capital is at risk. They are not suitable for everyone. Investors should not invest money they are not prepared to lose. The value of tax relief will depend on your circumstances and tax rules could change in future.
This report is not intended to be advice or a personal recommendation to buy the investment mentioned, nor is it a research recommendation. Wealth Club aims to highlight investments we believe have merit, but investors should form their own view on any proposed investment.