Free research report: Truscott Arms Pub asset-backed EIS
Rather than looking for the next Facebook, many EIS investors prefer asset-rich investments which could provide steady returns and a ‘safety net' if things don’t go to plan. One such investment for consideration is the Truscott Arms Pub EIS.
This four-page report is packed with the essential facts you need to decide if this investment is for you. Simply complete your details to download your free report.
- Raising £5 million (minimum investment through Wealth Club £25,000) – to acquire the freehold and redevelop a pub in prime central London
- Asset backed
- Highly experienced management – this is the fourth pub redevelopment project
- Target returns of 2x money invested (or 1.5x without EIS relief) which the management expects to beat (returns not guaranteed)
- EIS tax relief: up to 30% income tax saving, capital gains deferral and IHT relief
- Good downside protection
- Aiming to be invested in the current (2016/17) tax year, so the tax relief could be offset against this or last year's tax bill
- Closing on 3 March 2017 at latest
- Exit targeted for year four to five
Please remember EIS investments are illiquid and capital is at risk. They are not suitable for everyone. Investors should not invest money they cannot afford to lose. The value of tax relief will depend on your circumstances and tax rules could change in future.
This report is not intended to be advice or a personal recommendation to buy the investment mentioned, nor is it a research recommendation. Wealth Club aims to highlight investments we believe have merit, but investors should form their own view on any proposed investment.