Octopus Choice - download your brochure and full application pack
- Around 5% p.a.* paid out every month (variable and not guaranteed). Invest from £5,000 to £2 million
- Invest your own or your company's money
- Loans secured against bricks and mortar - in case of default, you have first charge on the assets
- No fixed term - you can ask to withdraw the money at any time but instant access is not guaranteed
- Low loan to value - 62% on average and maximum 70%
- Diversification - Octopus aims to spread your money across 40 loans, with maximum 5% in each
- Strong track record - Octopus has made nearly 3,500 loans for over £2 billion and lost less than 0.1% since 2009. Past performance is not a guide to the future
Simply complete your details to download the Octopus Choice Brochure and full application pack. It includes more information on Octopus Choice and applications to invest both as an individual and as a company.
What to watch out for?
*Your actual return could be higher or lower, depending on how much and when you invest, and how the loans in your portfolio perform. All interest is paid gross – the tax due depends on circumstances and may change in future.
Octopus Choice is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Neither your capital nor interest are guaranteed, so you could get back less than you invest. In addition, although you can ask to withdraw your money at any time, Octopus cannot guarantee instant access. Before investing you should download and read carefully the Octopus Choice Brochure, Terms and Conditions and Risk Statement.
Please note: our service is not advice nor a personal recommendation to invest. The products we offer are not suitable for everyone. They are normally high risk, illiquid and should be held for the long term. If you're unsure an investment is right for you, please seek professional advice.