Baronsmead Second Venture Trust
Baronsmead Second Venture Trust (BMD) is the slightly larger of two current Baronsmead VCTs. They are generalist VCTs, managed by Livingbridge, which aim to invest primarily in unquoted and AIM-traded companies. They co-invest with each other in order to make bigger investments into more established companies.
The Baronsmead Second Venture Trust’s history goes back to 2001. It was formerly known as Baronsmead VCT 3; in 2016 it incorporated the assets of Baronsmead VCTs 4 and 5.
Baronsmead Second Venture Trust is seeking to raise up to £25 million in a 2017/18 offer for subscription.
See offer details and apply online here: Baronsmead Venture Trust offer.
Baronsmead Second Venture Trust facts and figures
The net asset value at 31 May 2017 stood at £186.7 million.
The top five holdings were as follows:
- Idox plc – Berkshire – AIM-listed information management services
- Netcall plc – Hertfordshire – AIM-listed contact centre software provider
- Crew Clothing Holdings Ltd – London – Clothing retailer
- Create Health Ltd – London – IVF and fertility treatment provider
- Tasty plc – London – AIM-listed restaurant operator
- Target dividend
- Initial charge
- Initial saving via Wealth Club
- Net initial charge
- Annual rebate
- Funds raised / sought
Go to Baronsmead VCT offer details
Read our review and download the application packRead more about Go to Baronsmead VCT offer details