Baronsmead Second Venture Trust
Baronsmead Second Venture Trust (BMD) is the slightly larger of two current Baronsmead VCTs. They are generalist VCTs, managed by Livingbridge, which aim to invest primarily in unquoted and AIM-traded companies. They co-invest with each other in order to make bigger investments into more established companies.
The Baronsmead Second Venture Trust’s history goes back to 2001. It was formerly known as Baronsmead VCT 3; in 2016 it incorporated the assets of Baronsmead VCTs 4 and 5.
Baronsmead Second Venture Trust is take part in a joint offer to raise up to £25 million in 2019.
Baronsmead Second Venture Trust facts and figures
The net asset value at 30 September 2018 stood at £199 million.
The top five holdings were as follows:
- Ideagen – Nottingham – Software supplier, document management
- Netcall plc – Hertfordshire – AIM-listed contact centre software provider
- Bioventix plc – Surrey – biotech supplier for clinical services
- Happy Days Consultancy Limited – Cornwall – Childcare services provider
- Carousel Logistics Ltd – Kent – Outsourced logistics supplier
Register to receive VCT alerts
Get notified as soon as VCT offers open, or are approaching deadlines…
- Target dividend
- Initial charge
- Initial saving via Wealth Club
- Net initial charge
- Annual rebate
- Funds raised / sought
- £25 million sought
- Coming soon