Station12 EIS Fund – manager interview
In this exclusive interview recorded in September 2019, we met Patrick Bradley of Station12 to talk about their new EIS / SEIS fund.
Station12, the advisory and investment business Patrick set up in 2014 after leaving Ingenious, has launched an EIS and SEIS fund offering investors access to the sports, entertainment, knowledge and media sectors. We met Patrick to ask:
- What’s the background to Station12?
- What sort of companies are you looking to invest in?
- What are some examples of your venture capital and venture build investments?
- Is there much competition in the sector? And are valuations fair or too high?
- What's your track record with exits?
- How risky is this fund?
Ultimately, why should EIS and SEIS investors consider investing with Station12? Watch the interview to find out…
Please note: the opinions expressed in this video are the interviewee’s own and do not necessarily reflect the view of Wealth Club Limited. This interview, like our service, is not advice nor a personal recommendation. This is a high-risk single company offer; capital is at risk and returns are not guaranteed. Tax benefits depend on circumstances and tax rules can change. If you’re unsure an investment is right for you, please seek professional advice.
Station12 EIS fund
Read our review, download documents and apply online.Go to offer page