Free report: 'How to make your ISA IHT free'
You've invested wisely and tax efficiently over the years.
But did you know that unless you do something, when you die the taxman could take 40% of your ISA in Inheritance Tax?
How could you avoid that?This short free report explains in plain English how you could:
- Prevent your money from disappearing in IHT when you die
- Keep control of your ISA for as long as you live - no gifts, no trusts
- Potentially pass on the whole of your ISA IHT free
- Keep benefiting from tax-free growth and income
- Make tax-free withdrawals if you need
Please note: some of the investments described are in small companies, which are riskier than larger ones. The trade-off is that if you are a high net worth individual or sophisticated investor you could enjoy very significant benefits. This free guide is not advice, it simply explains the main facts, so you can decide for yourself. Please remember neither returns nor tax benefits are guaranteed.
Important: IHT relief is subject to companies retaining their qualifying status and not guaranteed. Tax rules can change. This guide, like our service, is not advice nor a personal recommendation to invest. If you are unsure an investment is right for you please seek advice.