Do you have any Stocks & Shares ISAs? Is your estate worth over £500,000?
If you answer ‘yes’ to both questions, your ISA could be eventually caught by 40% IHT.
How could you avoid that? Request this short free report and discover how you could:
- Prevent your money from disappearing in IHT when you’re gone
- Keep control of your ISA for as long as you live – no gifts, no trusts
- Potentially pass on the whole of your ISA IHT-free
- Keep benefitting from any tax-free growth and income
- Make tax-free withdrawals if you need
This report is only for experienced ISA investors likely to be affected by inheritance tax. It is not advice nor a research or personal recommendation to invest. If you’re unsure, please seek advice. Investments are for the long term. AIM-quoted shares are high risk and volatile. You should not invest money you cannot afford to lose. Tax benefits depend on circumstances and tax rules can change. IHT relief is subject to companies retaining their qualifying status and not guaranteed.