Free report: How to make your ISA IHT free
You’ve invested wisely and tax efficiently over the years. But did you know that when you die the taxman could still take 40% of your ISA in Inheritance Tax? How could you avoid that?
Request this short free report and discover how you could:
- Prevent your money from disappearing in IHT when you die
- Keep control of your ISA for as long as you live – no gifts, no trusts
- Potentially pass on the whole of your ISA IHT free
- Keep benefiting from any tax-free growth and income
- Make tax-free withdrawals if you need
This report is only for experienced ISA investors likely to be affected by inheritance tax. It is not advice nor a research or personal recommendation to invest. If you’re unsure, please seek advice. Investments are for the long term. They are high risk and illiquid and can fall as well as rise in value, so you could get back less than you invest. Tax benefits depend on circumstances and tax rules can change. IHT relief is subject to companies retaining their qualifying status and not guaranteed.