Free guide: How to survive the tax raid on pensions
Two recent pension rule changes are set to cost high earners £6 billion in lost tax relief over the long term.
Many high earners are now restricted to contributing as little as £10,000 a year. Moreover, the maximum you can hold tax efficiently in a pension has been slashed.
Could you be affected? What do the rule changes mean for you? What alternatives do you have?
Download your free guide and find out:
- What the current rules prescribe
- Who could be affected, and how
- Which tax-efficient investments are still open to high earners
- How you could potentially get a rebate of up to 50% on your income tax bill
- How you could halve a capital gains tax bill
Why not download your free guide now? Simply complete this form for your free PDF download.
A word of caution: the pension alternatives described are only for experienced investors. They invest in small companies, which are by nature riskier than their larger counterparts. You should not invest money you cannot afford to lose. This free guide is not advice or a personal recommendation, but it explains the main facts you need to know, so you can decide if these opportunities are for you. If you are unsure, please seek advice.