Pensions have historically been one of the most tax-efficient ways to save for retirement. But a raft of changes from successive governments has made them increasingly less viable, especially for the highest earners.
As former Pensions Minister Steve Webb put it at the time, ‘The pension you can buy while staying within HMRC limits has fallen by two thirds in just a decade’.
Could you be affected? What do the rule changes mean for you? What alternatives are there?
Download your free guide and find out:
- What the current rules prescribe
- Why the Lifetime Allowance may still matter
- Who could be affected, and how
- Which tax-efficient investments are still open to high earners
- How you could potentially get a rebate of up to 50% on your income tax bill
- How you could halve a capital gains tax bill
Why not download your free guide now? Simply complete this form for your free PDF download.
A word of caution: the pension alternatives described are only for experienced investors. They invest in small companies, which are by nature riskier than their larger counterparts. You should not invest money you cannot afford to lose. This free guide is not advice or a personal recommendation, but it explains the main facts you need to know, so you can decide if these opportunities are for you. If you are unsure, please seek advice.