In the 2018/19 tax year £731 million was invested in VCTs – the most in over a decade.
What are VCTs, and why could wealthy or sophisticated investors consider them? This simple two-page factsheet explains in plain English:
- What VCTs are and how they work – at a glance
- The risks and benefits of VCTs
- The different kinds of VCTs
- How you could claim up to 30% off your income tax bill when you invest in VCTs
- How you might receive tax-free income
Download your free factsheet to find out more…
Please note: VCTs invest in smaller higher-risk companies. These investments are only for experienced investors. You should not invest money you cannot afford to lose. They are illiquid and capital is at risk. This free factsheet is not advice or a personal recommendation, it simply explains the main facts, so you can decide for yourself.