Free factsheet: VCTs at a glance
In the 2017/18 tax year £728 million was invested in VCTs – the most in over a decade.
What are VCTs, and why could wealthy or sophisticated investors consider them? This simple two-page factsheet explains in plain English:
- What VCTs are and how they work – at a glance
- The risks and benefits of VCTs
- The different kinds of VCTs explained
- How to claim up to 30% off your income tax bill when you invest in VCTs
- How to generate tax-free income
Download your free factsheet to find out more…
Please note: VCTs invest in smaller higher-risk companies. These investments are not suitable for everyone. They are illiquid and capital is at risk. Investors should not invest money they are not prepared to lose. This free factsheet is not advice, it simply explains the main facts, so you can decide for yourself.