Free guide: 'Two new rules that could kill your pension'
Two new pension rules effective from 6 April 2016 are set to cost high earners £6 billion in lost tax relief over the long term.
Many high earners are now restricted to contributing as little as £10,000 a year. Moreover, the maximum you can hold tax efficiently in a pension has been slashed by 20%.
Could you be affected? What do the new rules mean for you? What alternatives do you have?
Download your free guide and find out:
- What the new rules prescribe
- Who could be affected, and how
- Which tax-efficient investments are still open to high earners
- How 46,730 people have invested and claimed tax relief on nearly £1.8 billion in one tax year (2013-14)
- How you could get a 50% rebate on your income tax bill
- How you could halve a capital gains tax bill
Why not download your free guide now? Simply complete this form for your free PDF download.
A word of caution: the pension alternatives described are not for the fainthearted. They invest in small companies, which are by nature riskier than their larger counterparts.
The trade-off is that if you are a high net worth individual or sophisticated investor you could enjoy very significant benefits.
This free guide is not advice, but it explains the main facts you need to know, so you can decide if these opportunities are for you.