Wealth Club membership
When you request information from us, e.g. you download a guide or document or express an interest in an investment opportunity, you also receive complimentary membership of Wealth Club. There are no costs or obligations attached to your membership, although you will need to confirm you are a high net worth individual or sophisticated investor to be eligible.
What free benefits will I receive?
Membership benefits include:
- Access to exclusive deals
- Access to investment reports and information
- Preferential terms on some investments
- Investment news and alerts
- Access to free financial guides
How can I manage my membership?
You start receiving these benefits automatically as soon as you become a member.
You will receive news and alerts on tax-efficient investment opportunities and exclusive deals as soon as they are available.
If this doesn't suit, you can tell us:
- how often you want to hear from us – as soon as there is any news, once a week or once a month
- how you want to hear from us – by email, by post, by telephone
- about which subjects you want to receive news – from VCTs to exclusive and non-mainstream deals
If you prefer, you can stop your Wealth Club membership altogether or put it on hold – you decide for how long. For instance, if you put it on hold for six months, you won’t receive updates from us again until the six months have passed.
You can read more details on why and how we process your personal data and keep it safe in our Privacy Notice.