New! Earn 5%* p.a. - no fixed term - ask to withdraw your money at any time
Archived article: please remember tax and investment rules and circumstances can change over time. This article reflects our views at the time of publication.
New! Introducing Octopus Choice
Earn 5%* p.a. - no fixed term - ask to withdraw your money at any time
Tired of measly returns on cash? Happy to take some risk? Octopus Choice could be an answer. Earn higher interest – invest alongside Octopus in loans backed by bricks and mortar. Quick and easy. No fixed term (instant access not guaranteed).
Why consider investing?
- Around 5% p.a.* paid out every month (variable and not guaranteed). Invest from £5,000 to £2 million
- Invest your own or your company's money
- Loans secured against bricks and mortar - in case of default, you have first charge on the assets
- No fixed term - you can ask to withdraw the money at any time but instant access is not guaranteed
- Low loan to value - 62% on average and maximum 70%
- Diversification - Octopus aims to spread your money across 40 loans, with maximum 5% in each
- Strong track record - Octopus has made nearly 3,500 loans for over £2 billion and lost less than 0.1% since 2009. Past performance is not a guide to the future
What to watch out for?
*Your actual return could be higher or lower, depending on how much and when you invest, and how the loans in your portfolio perform. All interest is paid gross – the tax due depends on circumstances and may change in future.
Octopus Choice is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Neither your capital nor interest are guaranteed, so you could get back less than you invest. In addition, although you can ask to withdraw your money at any time, Octopus cannot guarantee instant access. Before investing you should download and read carefully the Octopus Choice Brochure, Terms and Conditions and Risk Statement.
Wealth Club aims to make it easier for experienced investors to find information on – and apply for – tax-efficient investments. You should base your investment decision on the provider's documents and ensure you have read and fully understand them before investing. This review is a marketing communication. It is not advice or a personal or research recommendation to buy the investment mentioned. It does not satisfy legal requirements promoting investment research independence and is thus not subject to prohibitions on dealing ahead of its dissemination.
Find out more and applyDownload brochure and full application pack