Bank details confirmation
Not you? Please contact us urgently on 0117 929 0511 or email [email protected]
To make it easier and secure for you to give your bank details – and to prevent errors – we have partnered with TrueLayer, a global open banking platform. You will need to have online banking or your bank smartphone app for this.
How does that work?
- You click on the link below and will be asked to select your bank from a list. Most of the UK’s main banks are included (please check first if your bank is supported)
- You will be asked to log in to your bank’s smartphone app or online banking, using your existing login details or face id. This is between you and the bank and neither we nor TrueLayer will be able to see your login details or banking passwords.
- You will be asked to authorise your bank to share your account name, sort code and account number – and nothing else – with Wealth Club via TrueLayer.
That’s all. Wealth Club will receive the details of the bank account (it must be in your name) where you wish the rebate to be paid and use them to make the payment. We will also store them securely for future rebate payments.
Please note: this link is unique to the person whose name is at the top of this page and can only be used once.
Questions and answers
Below, we provide answers to some commonly asked questions. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0117 929 0511 or email [email protected].
1. What is open banking?
2. Is open banking safe?
3. Which banks are supported?
4. What if I don’t have online banking or a smartphone app?
5. Who is TrueLayer, the open banking platform Wealth Club uses?
6. What if I change my mind and I wish the payment to go to a different bank account?
7. I have already provided Wealth Club with my bank details – do I need to provide them again?
8. What information will Wealth Club have access to?