Blackfinch Spring VCT – manager interview
In this exclusive interview recorded October 2019, we met Dr Reuben Wilcock of Blackfinch Ventures to talk about the new Blackfinch Spring VCT.
Blackfinch Group started in 2012 and their Ventures arm has been making EIS investments since 2017. Now they have launched one of the first brand-new VCTs in years, Blackfinch Spring, to form part of their strategy of investing in early-stage tech-enabled companies. We ask:
- What is Blackfinch’s background in Ventures? What about Dr Wilcock’s own experience?
- What sort of companies will the VCT look to invest in?
- How does Blackfinch get its deal flow?
- How much risk is involved?
- What should investors expect from going into this new VCT, compared to a more mature one?
- Why do entrepreneurs come to Blackfinch? How involved do you get with their business?
- How much will you invest per deal and will the VCT be big enough to follow its money in the future?
- Ultimately, why should VCT investors consider Blackfinch Spring VCT?
Please note: the opinions expressed in this video are the interviewee’s own and do not necessarily reflect the view of Wealth Club Limited. This interview, like our service, is not advice nor a personal recommendation. This is a high-risk single company offer; capital is at risk and returns are not guaranteed. Tax benefits depend on circumstances and tax rules can change. If you’re unsure an investment is right for you, please seek professional advice.
Blackfinch Spring VCT
Read our review, download documents and apply online…Go to offer page