Reuben Wilcock, Blackfinch Spring VCT
We talk to Reuben Wilcock of Blackfinch Ventures about Blackfinch Spring VCT.
One of the first brand new VCTs in years, Blackfinch Spring VCT launched in 2019 as part of Blackfinch Ventures’ strategy of investing in early-stage tech-enabled companies. We ask:
- What is Blackfinch’s background in venture capital? What about Dr Wilcock’s own experience?
- What sort of companies does the VCT look to invest in?
- How does Blackfinch get its deal flow?
- How much risk is involved?
- What are the pros and cons of a newer VCT, compared to a more mature one?
- Why do entrepreneurs come to Blackfinch?
- How involved does Blackfinch get with investee companies?
- Ultimately, why consider Blackfinch Spring VCT?
Please note: the opinions expressed in this video are the interviewee’s own and do not necessarily reflect the view of Wealth Club Limited. This interview, like our service, is not advice nor a personal recommendation. This is a high-risk single company offer; capital is at risk and returns are not guaranteed. Tax benefits depend on circumstances and tax rules can change. If you’re unsure an investment is right for you, please seek professional advice.
Blackfinch Spring VCT
Read our review, download documents and apply online…Go to offer page