Oliver Bedford, Hargreave Hale AIM VCT
Prominent small-cap investor Hargreave Hale has been managing an AIM VCT since 2004. How does manager Oliver Bedford choose AIM stocks? How is their style What should investors know about current market conditions and the outlook for AIM?
Watch this interview to learn more about Oliver’s investment approach, including:
- Examples of companies is the AIM VCT investing in now
- How portfolio company earnings are looking
- How AIM volatility is affecting the portfolio
- Which companies they have exited recently – including one of the largest holdings
- Why should investors consider AIM over generalist VCTs?
Please note: the opinions expressed in this video are the interviewee’s own and do not necessarily reflect the view of Wealth Club Limited. This interview, like our service, is not advice nor a personal recommendation. The products featured are not suitable for everyone and capital is at risk. Tax benefits depend on circumstances and tax rules can change. Remember, past performance is not a guide to the future. Dividends are variable and not guaranteed. If you’re unsure an investment is right for you, please seek professional advice.
Hargreave Hale AIM VCTs
Read our review & download the application packGo to offer page