o2h Therapeutics SEIS/EIS Fund – manager interview
In this exclusive interview recorded in September 2019, we met Sunil Shah of o2h Ventures to talk about the o2h Therapeutics SEIS / EIS fund.
The fund offers exposure to potentially fast growing biotech and drug discover companies. We ask:
- What's the background of o2h Ventures and the people behind it?
- What does this EIS fund aim to do for investors?
- What are some examples of recent investments:
- How does o2h source its deals?
- Does having entrepreneurial experience make a good fund manager?
- How are investors going to get their money back – what's the typical exit route?
- How risky is this fund going to be?
- Is it hard to get good deals in the sector? Are valuations reasonable?
- Ultimately, why should EIS and SEIS investors consider investing with o2h Ventures?
Watch the interview to find out…
Please note: the opinions expressed in this video are the interviewee’s own and do not necessarily reflect the view of Wealth Club Limited. This interview, like our service, is not advice nor a personal recommendation. This is a high-risk single company offer; capital is at risk and returns are not guaranteed. Tax benefits depend on circumstances and tax rules can change. If you’re unsure an investment is right for you, please seek professional advice.
o2h Therapeutics EIS/SEIS fund
Read our review, download documents and apply online.Go to offer page