Malcolm Ferguson, Octopus Titan VCT
The UK's largest Venture Capital Trust, Octopus Titan VCT has invested in household names such as Cazoo, Depop and Secret Escapes.
What kind of investments are they making currently? How many investee companies would be expected to fail? What kind of exit potential do they look for and what is their recent track record with that? And is the size of Titan VCT a help or a hindrance? In this exclusive interview Malcolm Ferguson, partner at Octopus Ventures, talks to Wealth Club about managing the UK’s largest VCT.
- Introduction to Octopus Ventures and Malcolm Ferguson
- About Octopus Titan VCT and how it seeks to invest
- How does Octopus Ventures find and choose companies to invest in?
- How has Covid-19 affected the VCT and its portfolio companies?
- How does Octopus Ventures work with companies in practice?
- Exits in 2021 to date
- How many investments fail? How does this affect performance?
- Ultimately why should experienced investors consider Octopus Titan VCT?
Please note: the opinions expressed in this video are the interviewee’s own and do not necessarily reflect the view of Wealth Club Limited. This interview, like our service, is not advice nor a personal recommendation. The products featured are not suitable for everyone and capital is at risk. Tax benefits depend on circumstances and tax rules can change. Remember, past performance is not a guide to the future. Dividends are variable and not guaranteed. If you’re unsure an investment is right for you, please seek professional advice.
Octopus Titan VCT
Read our review, download offer documents & apply onlineGo to offer page