Christopher Pease and Josh Northrop, Whitman AIM IHT Portfolio
“We are first and foremost choosing a portfolio of high-quality UK smaller cap growth stocks. It just so happens that this portfolio qualifies for these great tax breaks on inheritance tax” – explains Christopher Pease, one of the cofounders of Whitman Asset Management. He and fellow cofounder Joshua Northrop explain their approach to the Whitman AIM IHT Portfolio.
In this interview:
- Introduction to Whitman Asset Management
- What does the AIM IHT Portfolio aim to do for investors?
- What types of companies does it invest in?
- Companies and sectors Whitman avoids
- Why they hold Tracsis and Lok’N Store
- When and why to sell a stock
- How has AIM volatility affected the portfolio?
- How risky is investing in AIM?
Please note: the opinions expressed in this video are the interviewee’s own and do not necessarily reflect the view of Wealth Club Limited. This interview, like our service, is not advice nor a personal recommendation. The products featured are not suitable for everyone and capital is at risk. Tax benefits depend on circumstances and tax rules can change. Remember, past performance is not a guide to the future. Dividends are variable and not guaranteed. If you’re unsure an investment is right for you, please seek professional advice.
Whitman AIM IHT Portfolio
Read our review & download documentsLearn more