Two new asset-backed EIS we like
Many investors like asset-backed EIS. You get the valuable tax relief of EIS investments, plus an extra 'safety net'. Should the investment fail, you might still get some value from the assets owned by the businesses.
There's a catch though. With the new and more restrictive EIS rules, there aren't many asset-backed EIS available.
Two we like have just opened. If you like asset-backed EIS, we think you should have a look without delay.
Guinness asset-backed EIS
- New offer from established EIS manager Guinness
- Focus on capital preservation
- Targeting asset-backed businesses, e.g. nurseries and crematoria
- £1.25 per £1 invested target after 5-6 years
- Raising £20 million
- Save 30% income tax and defer unlimited capital gains
- Wealth Club exclusive: watch video interview with the manager
The City Pub EIS Fund – Tranche 2 top up
- Invest in three EIS companies that own and operate freehold high-quality pubs across the South of England
- Exceptional management team, including the founders of The Capital Pub Company PLC, which sold to Greene King PLC, delivering a total return of £2.43 per £1 invested. Past performance is not a guide to the future.
- Asset-backed qualifying EIS
- Save 30% income tax and defer capital unlimited gains
Please note all investments can fall as well as rise in value so you could get back less than you invest. In addition, the products we offer are not suitable for everyone. They are normally high risk, illiquid and should be held for the long term. If you're unsure an investment is right for you, please seek professional advice. Please note: tax benefits depend on circumstances and tax rules can change.
Photo credit: Emmanuel Huybrechts